[c-nsp] Load Balancing With BGP

Rubens Kuhl Jr. rubensk at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 10:07:48 EDT 2006

FYI, the design I have thinked of to a hosting network was a scenario
where there is one router connected to each upstream, and the internal
core routers select which router to send traffic to.

On such a scenario, you could point two small IOS routers to send IP
SLA probes to each one of the upstreams, and peer them with IBGP
(multi-hop via external routers, probably) with the internal core
routers so the OER BGP decisions reflect on the global structure.

Rubens