[c-nsp] 7206 VXR size question

Frank Bulk frnkblk at iname.com
Wed Sep 20 23:12:59 EDT 2006

While we're on this topic, perhaps someone can clarify this:

=========
System image file is "disk0:c7200-is-mz.122-26.bin"
=========
PCI bus mb0_mb1 (Slots 0, 1, 3 and 5) has an aggregate of 600 bandwidth
points.
Total of 200 bandwidth points have been used on PCI bus mbo_mb1.
PA's (PA-IO-2FE =  400) has/have over subscribed 200 bandwidth points in
single port configuration on PCI bus mbo_mb1.
PCI bus mb2 (Slots 2, 4, 6) has an aggregate of 600 bandwidth points.
Total of 600 bandwidth points have been used on PCI bus mb2.
PA's ( ) has/have over subscribed 0 bandwidth points in single port
configuration on PCI bus mb2.
=========
Based on what I've read here in this forum, and in this URL:
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t35921-bandwidth-points.html
it seems like the "PA's (PA-IO-2FE =  400) has/have over subscribed 200
bandwidth points" line is bogus.  Interstingly enough, the poster is using
the same release version that I'm using, 12.2(26).  Bus mbo_mb1 should be
using 400 bandwidth points in use.

I have a PA-IO-2FE and a PA-A?-OC3-xx in slots 2 and 4, and both
FastEthernet interfaces are in 'no shut'.

I should not that I *used* to have the card in slot 4 in slot 1.

Frank