[c-nsp] IPv6 Tunnel required.

Gert Doering gert at greenie.muc.de
Thu Sep 21 08:40:49 EDT 2006

Hi,

On Thu, Sep 21, 2006 at 01:37:38PM +0500, FAHAD ALI KHAN wrote:
> I haved tested the IPv6 Network in my own LAB network, now im looking
> forward to established a tunnel to the IPv6 cloud.
> As an ISP, i already have my v6 CIDR. Now can any one help me to get free v6
> tunnel with BGP neighborship to advertised and get v6 routes.

Your aim should not be to get "free v6 tunnel", but to get native IPv6
connectivity from your IPv4 upstreams :-)

In any case, it's hard to make useful recommendations without knowing
where you are located.

As a matter of policy, we don't give IPv6 transit to networks that are
located on a different continent, and we don't give free IPv6 transit
to networks that are connected to an upstream provider that already
*has* IPv6 connectivity...

gert

                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
fax: +49-89-35655025                        gert at net.informatik.tu-muenchen.de