[c-nsp] spanning-tree and redundant links

raa at opusnet.com raa at opusnet.com
Fri Sep 22 17:30:10 EDT 2006

Ok.

So in this case, I would use the command:
6509-sw1<config>#spanning-tree vlan 10 root primary
And set the second switch to root secondary, correct?

Back to Jon Mendoza's point, if I did it this way, I could distribute the
load on the switches.  Say the next Vlan I setup is Vlan20 and I make the
HSRP active router and root bridge for vlan20 6509-sw2.

Yes?