[c-nsp] Interface not reporting accurate bandwidth statistics via SNMP + FIBerrors in log

cisco-nsp at mikewesson.com cisco-nsp at mikewesson.com
Sun Sep 24 19:43:32 EDT 2006

Hi Garry thanks for your response,  I'm just using MRTG.  The interface is
correct, it shows the maximum speed of the link as that of an oc48 and shows
the correct description for the device.  I had re-run cfgmaker after
installing the card just to be certain nothing had changed and everything as
far as mrtg on the client side is concerned is correct.

Mike