[c-nsp] Interface not reporting accurate bandwidth statistics via SNMP + FIBerrors in log

Frances Albemuth frances.cincinattus at gmail.com
Sun Sep 24 22:53:03 EDT 2006

  Is there a possibility that for whatever reason you've begun
querying the 32 bit counters instead of the 64 bit counters? An OC-48
running near capacity would certainly invalidate statistics provided
by 32-bit counters unless you're pulling data at an abnormally rapid
clip (i.e., sampling before counters roll over).

  -FC