[c-nsp] Typical Cisco router (12000/7600) per-box latency for packet switching?

Phil Bedard philxor at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 10:18:07 EDT 2006

There is a test from like 2003 from EANTC that showed latency with
some Spirent test gear hooked up to WS-X6704-10GE interfaces ended up
with an average IPV4 latency of ~11 microseconds.

PDF of the test.

http://www.cisco.com/application/pdf/en/us/guest/products/ps708/c1244/
cdccont_0900aecd800c958a.pdf#search=%22cisco%20eantc%22

Phil