[c-nsp] 877W and IPv6 over WLAN, not possible today?

Saku Ytti saku+cisco-nsp at ytti.fi
Tue Sep 26 10:27:32 EDT 2006

On (2006-09-26 10:22 -0400), Jared Mauch wrote:

> 	Ihad someone asking me about this the other day and
> I came up with a cool workaround...
>
> 	if you apply the IP(v6 ip) to one of the interfaces that
> is part of the bridge, it should work ;)

Hit me harder with the cluebat. I have dot0.1 and VLAN1 that
are part of the bridge-group. I can add IPv6 address to VLAN1,
my IPv4 addresses are in BVI1.
Adding IPv6 to BVI1 does not work, as IRB does not support routing
or bridging IPv6. Adding IPv6 VLAN1 made no sense to me, but
I tried it anyway, no luck. dot0.1 and dot0 do not accept
IPv6 address at 12.4(9)T

--
  ++ytti