[c-nsp] 877W and IPv6 over WLAN, not possible today?

Saku Ytti saku+cisco-nsp at ytti.fi
Wed Sep 27 02:41:01 EDT 2006

On (2006-09-27 01:20 -0500), Anton Kapela wrote:

> > Heh, if I can find valid alternative with switch, wlan,
> > firewall and working QoS :)
>
> Perhaps a 2801 is in your future!
>
> Enough ram to have real routing protocols run, too. Also, "HWIC" dot11
> radios are quite workable and perform as you'd expect.

And IPv6 works over WLAN there? (Or does the hack Jared explained work
in 2801 HWIC radio?)
Since apart from IPv6 over WLAN 877W does what I want, above features
all work, and for me, very well (including ADSL2+). Oh and yes,
I have no problem running 4 BGP sessions in 877W (two for both AFIs)

> As far as qos is concerned, I find that in many cases better luck is on
> 12.3(11)T (something recent) than anything I've tried in 12.4(4)t.

Thanks,
--
  ++ytti