[c-nsp] Sup720 native configuration samples?

Pete Templin petelists at templin.org
Fri Sep 29 17:32:43 EDT 2006

We're on the verge of deploying our first Sup720-based Ethernet
aggregation router.  We attempted Sup2-based Ethernet aggregation two
years ago, but abandoned it due to limitations in the Sup2 platform.
Since there are considerable strong features on the Sup720, we'd like to
avoid any early missteps, if possible.  I'm looking for a few sample
configuration files from Sup720-based boxes, preferably with examples of
rate-limiting, MPLS VPN (rfc2547), and EoMPLS.  Anyone willing to send
me a suitably-sanitized config?  Assume we'll run 12.2(18)SXF unless
anyone has other suggestions.

If I owe you dinner in return, include your mailing address for the gift
card.  ;)

Thanks,

Pete Templin