[c-nsp] 3500XL with slow console

Justin Shore justin at justinshore.com
Sun Apr 1 21:50:11 EDT 2007

You know, I think I may have a nagle issue.  I have a 720-3BXL that is
slow to accept commands from the CLI.  When working with a couple SMEs
over the past few weeks we noticed regularly that pasting in multiple
lines of code into the CLI over SSH resulted in the CLI stalling on each
line of entered config.  Hitting return repeatedly would allow it to
accept the pasted in config one line at a time.  Weird stuff.  I haven't
  ever experienced this with any other router and all of my IOS devices
have nagle enabled.  Another new 720-3BXL sitting in an identical 7613
chassis next to the first does not exhibit the same problem.  Odd.

Justin