[c-nsp] adsl config for 827 router

Dan dan at technc.com
Wed Apr 11 17:03:52 EDT 2007

Hello,

I'm having some trouble with connecting an 827 router to my isp.  I have
tried calling them but they don't seem to want to help.

When i'm connected via the console the virtual-access1 interface just
goes up and down and never connects.

Building configuration...

Current configuration : 2458 bytes
!
version 12.2
no service pad
service timestamps debug datetime msec
service timestamps log datetime msec

ip subnet-zero
ip name-server 142.161.130.155
ip name-server 142.161.2.155
!
ip inspect name myfw cuseeme timeout 3600
ip inspect name myfw ftp timeout 3600
ip inspect name myfw http timeout 3600
ip inspect name myfw rcmd timeout 3600
ip inspect name myfw realaudio timeout 3600
ip inspect name myfw smtp timeout 3600
ip inspect name myfw tftp timeout 30
ip inspect name myfw udp timeout 15
ip inspect name myfw tcp timeout 3600
ip inspect name myfw h323 timeout 3600
vpdn enable
!
vpdn-group 1
 request-dialin
  protocol pppoe
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
interface Ethernet0
 ip address 10.10.50.103 255.255.255.0
 ip nat inside
 ip tcp adjust-mss 1452
 hold-queue 100 out
!
interface ATM0
 no ip address
 no atm ilmi-keepalive
 bundle-enable
 dsl operating-mode auto
 hold-queue 224 in
!
interface ATM0.1 point-to-point
 pvc 0/35
  pppoe-client dial-pool-number 1
 !
!
interface Dialer1
 ip address negotiated
 ip mtu 1492
 ip nat outside
 encapsulation ppp
 ip tcp adjust-mss 1452
 dialer pool 1
 dialer-group 1
 ppp authentication pap chap callin
 ppp chap hostname ***************
 ppp chap password 0 **********
 ppp pap sent-username *********** password 0 **********
!
ip classless
ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 Dialer1
ip http server
no ip http secure-server
!
!
access-list 111 permit icmp any any administratively-prohibited
access-list 111 permit icmp any any echo
access-list 111 permit icmp any any echo-reply
access-list 111 permit icmp any any packet-too-big
access-list 111 permit icmp any any time-exceeded
access-list 111 permit icmp any any traceroute
access-list 111 permit icmp any any unreachable
access-list 111 permit udp any eq domain any
access-list 111 permit udp any eq bootps any eq bootpc
access-list 111 permit udp any eq bootps any eq bootps
access-list 111 permit esp any any
access-list 111 permit udp any any eq isakmp
access-list 111 deny   ip any any
dialer-list 1 protocol ip permit
!
!