[c-nsp] vlan configuration for video system

Dan Letkeman dan at technc.com
Thu Apr 12 18:51:59 EDT 2007

Thats what I was afraid of having to do.  Its polycom vsx 6000's that we are
using.  They do have the capability of marking packets with dscp so I could
do that.  I guess without having vlan tagging on the polycom equipment there
is no way for the switch to know what vlan that unit is supposed to be on?
Dan