[c-nsp] Log message PM_SCP-SP-2-LCP_FW_ERR_INFORM (Matti Saarinen)

Sukumar Subburayan sukumars at cisco.com
Wed Apr 18 20:15:13 EDT 2007

The firmware monitor code runs on all the linecards and check the software
configuration to the actual register value and if there is a mismatch
prints a message.

If you are not seeing any problem with ports in this module related to
Broadcast suppression, you can ignore this message safely.

sukumar