[c-nsp] Bonded DSL solution

Dean Smith dean at eatworms.org.uk
Fri Apr 20 13:03:08 EDT 2007

We've trialled MLPPP across multiple ADSL. We manage both CPE and LNS (take
an L2TP service from ISP). Seems OK so far - but not yet got real world
experience.

Elsewhere we have used the "multiple parallel link" solution when it was our
only option. By default CEF switching is per session - so user will never
see throughput greater on one session than the size of one of the links.
Look into CEF per packet switching to get the full benefit.

Dean Smith