[c-nsp] LH/LX and Mode Conditioning Cable

Robert Boyle robert at tellurian.com
Thu Apr 26 05:36:54 EDT 2007

At 02:05 PM 4/25/2007, Peder @ NetworkOblivion wrote:
>LH SFP's for $59!  That is really cheap, but it makes me wonder if it is
>"too good to be true".  Rather than buy some off vendor, maybe I am
>better off buying some used Cisco LH SFP's to save $$.

I have used Advantage Optics with great success. They know their
products and GBICs/SFPs/XENPACKs are all they do. Everything works as
they promise too.

http://www.advantageoptics.com

-Robert

Tellurian Networks - Global Hosting Solutions Since 1995
http://www.tellurian.com | 888-TELLURIAN | 973-300-9211
"Well done is better than well said." - Benjamin Franklin