[c-nsp] Cisco 3640 as PPPoE Server and PPPoE Client impossible???

omar parihuana omar.parihuana at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 18:04:16 EDT 2007

Hi List,

Currently I have a 3640 that works like PPPoE Concentrator, rightnow I would
like configure that router as PPPoE client too, however I have an error:

Celda201#config t
Enter configuration commands, one per line.  End with CNTL/Z.
Celda201(config)#vpdn-group 2
Celda201(config-vpdn)#request-dialin
Celda201(config-vpdn-req-in)#protocol pppoe
*%Only one PPPoE VPDN group can be configured
*
Actually the router have the follow configuration:

vpdn enable
!
vpdn-group 1
 accept-dialin
  protocol pppoe
  virtual-template 1
 pppoe limit per-mac 10
 pppoe limit per-vlan 10
!

Can I configure one router as PPPoE Server and PPPoE client simultaneously?
How?

Thanks!

--
Omar E.P.T