[c-nsp] nat issue......

Metz, E.T. (Eduard) Eduard.Metz at tno.nl
Fri Aug 3 07:22:07 EDT 2007

this may help:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk648/tk361/technologies_tech_note09186a
0080093fca.shtml

you don't actually have multiple pools (although maybe some sort of
'null' pool), but in the acl that is referred in the route-map you could
put a deny statement for traffic from 10.100.x.x/22 to a.b.c.d/nn (your
management stations?) followed by a permit for traffic from
10.100.x.x/22 to any destination.

cheers,
	eduard