[c-nsp] Is destination based rate-limting (QoS?) possible

Skeeve Stevens skeeve at skeeve.org
Mon Aug 6 10:55:42 EDT 2007

OK, I have sort of figured out a way to do the outbound part of this.

Think 1811, with 1 downstream to server
2 upstreams to core router, 1 with BGP - Private AS taking routing feed of
Peering routes (about 4000)
Other upstream default route for anything not on peering - link QoS'd to 1
MB.

This seems conceptually ok for outbound...but

Problem... inbound.  How does the inbound traffic know which link to go back
in.

Any thoughts?

...Skeeve