[c-nsp] Is destination based rate-limting (QoS?) possible

Oliver Boehmer (oboehmer) oboehmer at cisco.com
Mon Aug 6 11:14:47 EDT 2007

Skeeve,

QoS Policy Propagation via BGP comes to mind, which lets you set a QoS
group for a prefix based on BGP attributes, and the box can then use
this QoS group to rate-limit traffic.  However, this is not available on
the 35xx Catalyst switches which you mentioned. It would certainly be
one of the cleanest solution..

	oli