[c-nsp] HighQueueDropRate ?

Oliver Boehmer (oboehmer) oboehmer at cisco.com
Wed Aug 8 02:43:49 EDT 2007

If you suffer from input queue drops due to a high amount of BGP
traffic, you might want to consider increasing the TCP MSS by enabling
PMTUD on your iBGP peers ("ip tcp path-mtu-discovery", requires a
session reset to take effect), and increase the input hold-queue (1000
is a common value) if the PMTUD alone didn't help.

	oli

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/customer/products/hw/routers/ps133/products_t

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/net_mgmt/ciscoworks_device_fault_manager