[c-nsp] HP/Cisco LLDP/CDP

Uwe Sauerland us at abovenet.de
Thu Aug 9 09:51:03 EDT 2007

Well, maybe my first mail was a little bit unprecise... I'm looking for
something like "l2protocol-tunnel lldp"... I know that the switches now
support LLDP on their own.

The aim is that the customer HP switches can talk LLDP with each other VIA the
Cisco infrastructure...

Currently the docs state "The switch does not support Layer 2 protocol
tunneling for LLDP."

So any other idea?

Thanks

Uwe