[c-nsp] NM-HDV with 1MFT-T1.

Richey mylists at battleop.com
Mon Aug 13 11:36:03 EDT 2007

I have a customer who has a PBX that currently uses a T1 interface (They run
from the smart jack straight into the PBX).  They want to buy 2 T1s and
multilink them and send VOIP across that multilink to what amounts to 15
lines into their PBX.    I have a NM-HDV with a 1MFT-T1 laying around.   Can
this card be used to hand the circuit to the customers PBX?     I was going
to use a 3600 with this card and 2W with 2 T1 CSU/DSU Cards for this
location.      Is this a decent way to do this or is there a better way?

Richey