[c-nsp] pix and css 11501

jason.plank at comcast.net jason.plank at comcast.net
Tue Aug 14 18:20:47 EDT 2007

Why is your firewall seeing traffinc from 3.3.3.1. All traffic should be presented to your firewall as 4.4.4.4, unless your source nat is screwed up or unless the default gateway for your DMZ host is pointing to an interface on the firewall and not the actual CSS.

--
Regards,

Jason Plank
CCIE #16560