[c-nsp] PPPOE DNS Question

raj.2.panchal at bt.com raj.2.panchal at bt.com
Wed Aug 15 09:28:08 EDT 2007

You would be having virtual template for ur pppoe dialin clients ..
On that virtual template you need to configure ppp ipcp dns command and
specify ur dns
You can even have radius to handle dns assignement per user / per group
of user .. In that case ur virtual template assignement will be
overridden.

Ip-name-server on the shelf is for local name resolution

Cheers
raj