[c-nsp] 3550 OSPF

Kevin.X.White at corusgroup.com Kevin.X.White at corusgroup.com
Mon Aug 20 05:35:48 EDT 2007

Hi your sage advice would be appreciated!

I have 2 x 3550s connected with a gigastack both running enhanced with OSPF
both area zero, all interfaces/vlans covered.

One 3550 has an uplink to our core (ospf) and has 1000ish routes.

The other 3550 has normal adjacency with the other 3550 on all vlans,
The OSPF database looks right but the Routing table has no OSPF sourced
routes

IOS is 12.1(20)EA1a, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)

Connected interfaces are working fine as the 3550 with the routes is the
HSRP active on all vlans

My next plan is a reboot but downtime as always is an issue

rgds
Kevin

This transmission is confidential and must not be used or disclosed by
anyone other than the intended recipient. Neither Corus Group Limited nor
any of its subsidiaries can accept any responsibility for any use or
misuse of the transmission by anyone.

For address and company registration details of certain entities
within the Corus group of companies, please visit
http://www.corusgroup.com/entities