[c-nsp] C836 ADSLoISDN DMVPN/QoS trouble

Rodney Dunn rodunn at cisco.com
Mon Aug 20 07:45:28 EDT 2007

shape average isn't supported in the parent policy when applied
to the PVC directly?

Show us the config.

>  - Inbound Marking with outbound policying does not work, since the
> "ToS-copying" feature is not available, too
 ?

You inbound mark and the TOS bits should be copied to the mGRE/IPSEC
header. I know there are limitations on some of those lower
end CPE's but I don't recall this being one of them.

Get a 'sh int dialer' stat and 'show int atm <blah>' stat.

Are you not CEF switching the traffic?