[c-nsp] Question about "show sdm prefer" command outputon Cat3560G

Kevin Barrass K.J.Barrass at leeds.ac.uk
Mon Dec 3 10:52:53 EST 2007

The way I understand it, is that the TCAM is optimised to support the
number of SVIs and Routed interfaces configured using sdm prefer i.e. a
total combined of 8.

If you use more than 8 then Cisco wont support the switch should there
be a problem. You might be abloe to go over 8 depending on how many
routes etc are in the RIB/FIB. If you go over the TCAM Limit then you
start to punt packets.

Kev