[c-nsp] multilink bundle

Winders, Timothy A twinders at southplainscollege.edu
Wed Dec 5 10:40:59 EST 2007

We used to use a similar situation where we needed T1's in a location on campus and all we had was Ethernet.  We used 4 port IP Tubes, which takes 100mb Ethernet in, and breaks out up to 4 T1s.  One unit on either side.  It worked great for us until we went VoIP, then we disconnected them.  We still have them sitting on the shelf, unused.  ;-)

Tim Winders | Associate Dean of Information Technology | South Plains College