[c-nsp] Building New office Building

Mad Unix madunix at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 01:18:57 EST 2007

Building New office Building
We are in the planning stage of a new building for our finance institution
including 1000 employee
I am putting together the specs for data centre in the building and the low
current systems (Data/IP-Phone, Security AV).

Now I am being asked for the following Issues

1- A/C requirements
2- UTP Cables types
3- Cable should support 1Gbps or 10Gbps
4- Uplink multi-mode or single mode Fiber Optic (distance less than 500m)
5- Security Design strategy for the Building
6- Main Distribution Board for electrical systems
7- UPS
8- Raised floor being adapted as a solution for the building

Recommendations would be appreciated.

--
madunix