[c-nsp] AP-1242AG config

Kevin Graham kgraham at industrial-marshmallow.com
Mon Dec 17 19:23:47 EST 2007

It doesn't appear that you have BVI associated w/ a bridge group. What I
typically do its .1q tag for the wireless traffic and leave BVI1 on the
native VLAN (effectively making no reference to the 'maangement' VLAN on
the AP), and then configure the switchport w/ the port's native vlan as
management.