[c-nsp] OT: How do you fight spam in your enterprise? I need help

Frank Bulk frnkblk at iname.com
Thu Dec 20 14:26:37 EST 2007

Tom:

So you don't think that an ISP-branded e-mail creates stickiness?  I'll have
you man our helpdesk after we send a letter to our new subscribers from
acquisitions that they need to change their e-mail address.  It's not 100%,
but it's a significant and measureable quantity.

We encourage our customers to use our e-mail account, but because we believe
it reduces churn.

Frank