[c-nsp] QOS advice

Ray Burkholder ray at oneunified.net
Sun Feb 4 07:25:57 EST 2007

Er, could you clarify?  Part of what you are saying says end-to-end means
the end points only, and part of what you are saying says end-to-end means
the end-points plus everything in between, which is what I was trying to
say.

--
Scanned for viruses and dangerous content at
http://www.oneunified.net and is believed to be clean.