[c-nsp] HWIC-4SHDSL= question ....

Peter Krupl peter.krupl at ventelo.dk
Mon Feb 5 05:53:10 EST 2007

Hi Group,

Does anyone have hands on experience  with the HWIC-4SHDSL= ?

The CCO docs seem to suggest that it is possible to use, the 4 ports
as independent ports, or bond the in groups of 2 or 4.

Is this the case ?

My problem is that the DSLAM does not support pair bonding, and the BRAS
does not do IMA. But I could use per-packet load-sharing over 4 links.
This should be ok, as the delay will be approx. the same on the 4 lines, as they
are backhauled in a VP tunnel, giving the same path for all 4 circuits at all times,
no or little packet reordering.

Med venlig hilsen/Kind regards
Peter Åris Krüpl