[c-nsp] GSR 12K IOS Upgrade - weird Warning

Richard J. Sears rsears at adnc.com
Tue Feb 6 03:00:51 EST 2007

Just upgraded one of my GSRs to 12.0(32)S6 and now I see this every time
I do a sh ver:

WARNING: Non-zero CAN jam reset counter in slot 24
WARNING: Non-zero CAN jam reset counter in slot 26
WARNING: Non-zero CAN jam reset counter in slot 29

Does not seem to effect routing, etc. A search of Cisco's site and the
NSP archives did not turn up anything. Anyone seen this before...?

TIA !

Richard J. Sears
CCNP/CCDP/F5SE
Vice President & CTO
American Internet Services
rsears at americanis.net
http://www.americanis.net
858.576.4272 - Phone
858.427.2401 - Fax
INOC-DBA - 6130

I fly because it releases my mind
from the tyranny of petty things . .

"Work like you don't need the money, love like you've
never been hurt and dance like you do when nobody's
watching."