[c-nsp] Problem with Cisco 7513 Router

Kashif Shafeeq kashif.shafeeq at dancom.net.pk
Fri Feb 9 06:40:38 EST 2007

Hi Everybody,

I am using 7206 (NPE-G1) with STM1 interface as my primary BRAS for all DSL users in my network. Now I have installed 7513 Series router with DS3 interface for BRAS backup. To minimized the configuration I am using "Range PVC" command on my primary BRAS subinterfaces for each DSLAM and now I want to use the same on Backup BRAS. But, currently this command is not supported in any IOS release for Cisco 7500 Series Router.Currently running firmware in 7513 router is "rsp-jk9sv-mz.124-8b.bin".

Do we have any alternate feature available for Range PVC command or any other IOS in which we have this feature supported for Cisco 7513 Router.

--
Regards,
kashif Shafeeq