[c-nsp] Duplicate IP add on CAt6509

Alaerte.Vidali at nokia.com Alaerte.Vidali at nokia.com
Mon Feb 12 12:23:55 EST 2007

Is your customer out of you administrative domain?
Because if so maybe there is a loop on his network, as one of replies
you received suggested.

I faced the problem with 2 different root causes. One was loop. The
other there was no loop, increases on CPU and duplicated IP messages.
The only duplicated connection were etherchannel. There was not even
customers with physical loops. After migrating to IEEE MST Compliant
problem disappeared. This occurred more than once, so probably was not
coincidence.

Good Luck,
Alaerte