[c-nsp] Any issues with recent IOS rebuilds?

Paul Cairney lists at cairney.me.uk
Tue Feb 13 13:23:02 EST 2007

On Tue, Feb 13, 2007 at 01:01:15PM -0500, Chris Woodfield wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> With the release of the recent vulnerabilities that Cisco made public
> a few weeks back, I'm sure a lot of folks (myself included) have been
> lab-testing and rolling out rebuild images on their boxes to fix the
> vulnerabilities. And, I'm sure, a few of us have run into some shiny
> new bugs for their trouble as well.

Ive not had time to do any in-depth testing as it only came out over the weekendhowever I have found 12.2(25)S12 to have some sort of IPv6 BGP stability issues since upgrading from various 12.2(18)S and 12.2(25)S released on the 7200 platform.

Anyone else had a possitive/negative experience with 12.2(25)S12?

Regards,

Paul