[c-nsp] Any issues with recent IOS rebuilds?

Tony Varriale tvarriale at comcast.net
Tue Feb 13 15:14:47 EST 2007

3512XL running 11.2x pre and 12.0x latest appears to have an issue with MSS.

Telnetting from an inside device thru ASA to 3512 will permit login but once
any commands are run that return a little bit of data the connection hangs.
The output in the ASA shows the infamous MSS size exceeeded from 3512 to
inside device.

Just found it recently and haven't had time yet to isolate or look up a bug.

But, who cares about 3500XLs these days? :)

tv