[c-nsp] How to debug this?

Tuc at T-B-O-H.NET ml at t-b-o-h.net
Wed Feb 14 13:17:23 EST 2007

Hi,

	It looks like the only unix machine at my remote site
has decided to take a VERY long nap, and my "remote hands"
person is unavailable due to weather.

	I have 2 3640's with an IPSEC/GRE tunnel between
them. When I try to ping from one end to something on
the E0/0 interface, I don't get a reply. I would think
even though the 3640 at the end point ISN'T the default
route, it would come back via its standard default route.

	What debug can I do just on the remote end
using the 3640 to see whats happening with the packets
that come in over the tunnel, and I'm not sure they
are making it out the E0/0.

		Thanks, Tuc