[c-nsp] Backup Interface & Standby-IPs

Chris Woodfield rekoil at semihuman.com
Fri Feb 16 13:22:19 EST 2007

Help me understand - are you configuring the cores' standby IP as
you're router's native IP, or as another standby? The former won't
work, as you will have an IP collision. You'd need to configure it as
a standby IP in the same HSRP/VRRP group ID as the other two routers.

If you don't mind sharing your design goal here, better advice may be
forthcoming...

-C