[c-nsp] Network Software - Management/Performance

Paul Stewart paul at paulstewart.org
Mon Feb 19 12:44:14 EST 2007

Thanks Roland.. we have a commerical Netflow system already (Adventnet)
which works "ok" (really slow at times)... it's the monitoring part that's
really of interest and we keep coming back to Nagios to be honest... just
looking around for options at this point. It's a lot of work to bring a few
hundred devices onboard a new system to find out we don't like it...;)

Paul