[c-nsp] Problem mith MLPPPoE after provider switches from J to C ...

Djerk Geurts djerk.cisco at easynet.nl
Thu Feb 22 05:40:07 EST 2007

Have you looked at the MLP buffers? Packet reordering is costly for MLP
processing at either end an increased jitter could cause this. The result
will be backet loss due to the MLP buffers overflowing or timeing out
(excuse the ill use of terms but I hope you get the point) and dropping all
fragments. MLP fragments packets by default across all links...

> ip load-sharing per-packet
Has no influence over MLP and only makes sense when doing equal cost routing
across L3 links..

--
Djerk
www.djerk.nl