[c-nsp] FWSM - status unknown

Velasquez Venegas Jaime Omar jaime at ulima.edu.pe
Mon Feb 26 07:48:46 EST 2007

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/switches/ps708/products_module_co
nfiguration_guide_chapter09186a0080394e0a.html

Specific combinations of supervisor engines and modules may not be
supported in your chassis. Refer to the release notes of the software
version running on your system for specific information on modules and
supervisor engine combinations that are not supported.

Jaime