[c-nsp] FWSM - status unknown

szilard csordas redmond at freemail.hu
Mon Feb 26 08:56:04 EST 2007

As far as I know even with the unsupported chassis, at least the type
of the module has to be recognized,but it won't work.
I dont't know either the hardware nor the software version of the FWSM
because it's status is  unknown.

We also tried to connect a console cable to the internal RJ45 port, to
see what happens during the boot. It was totally blank. We tried speed
19200 as well on the console.

Thank you,
Szilard

Router#sh mod
Mod Ports Card Type                              Model              Serial No.
  1    0  Unknown                                Unknown            Unknown