[c-nsp] FWSM - status unknown

Ge Moua moua0100 at umn.edu
Mon Feb 26 09:51:20 EST 2007

We are also running the FWSM on the Cat6k, with 3bxl sup720, with same IOS.
There were some funny symptoms where the FWSM was coming up half operational
(the 6 gig port channel was not being formed properly).  A hard reset/reload
of the whole cat6k seemed to fix this problem.  Just a thought here.

:-)
Regards,
Ge Moua | Email: moua0100 at umn.edu

Network Design Engineer
University of Minnesota | Networking & Telecommunications Services
2218 University Ave SE | Minneapolis, MN 55414-3029
Office: 612.626.2779 | Pager: 612.648.0103 | Fax: 612.626.1818