[c-nsp] 2851 throughput / guidance

Alex Campbell alex at dtdesign.com.au
Tue Feb 27 21:11:55 EST 2007

> The 2851 doesn't gain you much over the 2821 (except
> price) if this really is a short-term solution.

There is a pretty significant price difference and I am inclined to
agree.  I was thinking that 2851 might handle the the BGP side bit
better as its processor is faster, but I can't find any documentation as
to how much difference there really is between the two CPUs.

Is anyone on the list running a 2821 with 2 x full internet routing
tables?