[c-nsp] Cisco 877 and Telus ADSL

William willay at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 09:23:12 EST 2007

Mart,

Thanks for your email, this seems to have got us so far (we've been
able to get an IP address via DHCP).

What we would like to do is have a workstation on a private range
behind the router and have its packets NAT''d to the ATM0.100 address
we have received.

We also take advantage of EasyVPN on the 800 series routers to connect
back into our main network, we apply the outside of this (crypto ipsec
client ezvpn NAME) to the dialer1 interface which typically has our
PPPoA details but in this case I take it we cannot use the dialer1 due
to the lack of PPPoA?

Any more guidance is appreciated.

Cheers,