[c-nsp] Cisco 877 and Telus ADSL

Mart Norman mart at manonet.ee
Wed Feb 28 14:07:56 EST 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "William" <willay at gmail.com>
To: "Mart Norman" <mart at manonet.ee>
Cc: "[c-nsp]" <cisco-nsp at puck.nether.net>
Sent: Wednesday, February 28, 2007 4:23 PM
Subject: Re: [c-nsp] Cisco 877 and Telus ADSL

> Mart,
>
> Thanks for your email, this seems to have got us so far (we've been
> able to get an IP address via DHCP).
>
> What we would like to do is have a workstation on a private range
> behind the router and have its packets NAT''d to the ATM0.100 address
> we have received.

maybe something like this:

interface ATM0.100 point-to-point
 ip address dhcp
 ip nat outside
 ip virtual-reassembly
 atm route-bridged ip
 pvc 0/100
  encapsulation aal5snap
!
interface FastEthernet0
!
interface FastEthernet1
!
interface FastEthernet2
!
interface FastEthernet3
!
interface Vlan1
 ip address 192.168.1.254 255.255.255.0
 ip nat inside
 ip virtual-reassembly
!
ip nat inside source list 99 interface ATM0.100 overload
!
access-list 99 permit 192.168.0.0 0.0.255.255

> We also take advantage of EasyVPN on the 800 series routers to connect
> back into our main network, we apply the outside of this (crypto ipsec
> client ezvpn NAME) to the dialer1 interface which typically has our
> PPPoA details but in this case I take it we cannot use the dialer1 due
> to the lack of PPPoA?
>
> Any more guidance is appreciated.

I'm not very familiar with EasyVPN but i guess you can apply the map to atm
sub interface

rgds,

mart