[c-nsp] IPv6 BGP on 7200

lee.e.rian at census.gov lee.e.rian at census.gov
Wed Feb 28 11:58:47 EST 2007

> Something ancient but very proven, 5.5(13).

You could be running into a bug with the color blocking logic  (show cbl
mod/port).  We had the same type of problem years ago with 5.5(something) -
spanning tree says forwarding, rsm vlan interface says up but the packets
are black-holed.   Although my recollection is that the problem seemed to
only happen after lots of access layer switches rebooted at the same time..
We were running 5.5(18) for a long time without any of those problems, so
you might want to try upgrading to a later version of 5.5

Regards,
Lee

//www.muc.de/~gert/
gert at greenie.muc.de